Figgerits Science Level 569
Solution: TOMATOES HAVE MORE GENES THAN HUMANS. THIS VEGETABLE CONTAINS 31,760 GENES
Definitions & Words
- Honey producers (plural) - BEES
- The little girl was __ by a jellyfish - STUNG
- A pale purple color - MAUVE
- Banal, trivial, overused - TRITE
- To bring into harmony - ATTUNE
- The ending of the movie will __ your mind, I promise! - BOGGLE
- A player who earns points in sports games - SCORER
- Disease-spreading organism - VECTOR
- Piece, part, or section - SEGMENT
- Classic breakfast dish - OATMEAL
- Roman __ Church is the largest Christian Church - CATHOLIC
- A person or product that imitates something - EMULATOR
- Opposite to horizontal - VERTICAL
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 569 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Tomatoes have more genes than humans. This vegetable contains 31,760 genes – that is 7,000 more genes than a human."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.