Figgerits Historical facts Level 10
Solution: AUSTRALIA USED TO BE A BRITISH PENAL COLONY
Definitions & Words
- __ card - DEBIT
- __ in __, it's a good job - ALL
- __ upon a time - ONCE
- Unpleasant wound on a heel - BLISTER
- To take a case to a higher court - APPEAL
- Super funny - HILARIOUS
- Example: Expressionism, Realism - STYLE
- Small American bird - BLUEBIRD
- Beam used in surgery - LASER
- Cheap hotel - HOSTEL
- To overcome with force - SUBDUE
- Wedding passageway - AISLE
- Total, of the highest degree - ABSOLUTE
- To give money for something - PAY
- Completely by yourself - ALONE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 10 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Australia used to be a British penal colony from 1787 to 1868, so the first police force there consisted entirely of convicts."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.