Figgerits Historical facts Level 8
Solution: PIRATES NEVER USED TREASURE MAPS
Definitions & Words
- Measured in pounds or ounces - MASS
- Oak, fir, elm - TREE
- You need one's __ to be their friend - TRUST
- He's always been her __ admirer - ARDENT
- Lacking any taste - INSIPID
- Meant to, doomed - DESTINED
- A type of dried fruit - PRUNE
- Thaw in political tension - DETENTE
- Antagonistic or unfavorable - ADVERSE
- To divide or disconnect - SEPARATE
- To book in advance - RESERVE
- The importance of being __ - EARNEST
- To drive way too fast - SPEED
- Musician with nimble fingers - PIANIST
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 8 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Pirates never used treasure maps, it's just a popular literary and movie myth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.