Figgerits Proverbs Level 103
Solution: GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT
Definitions & Words
- Part of a euro or a dollar - CENT
- Dark time between dusk and dawn - NIGHT
- Current status or situation - CONDITION
- Case made of silk - COCOON
- Heaviness in the chest - TIGHTNESS
- A nose that can't breathe - CONGESTED
- Brushing or hissing sound - SWISH
- To become wet - MOISTEN
- He was held __ by a violent robber - HOSTAGE
- Design from tiny stones - MOSAIC
- Gangster underling - HENCHMAN
- (plural) Pigs, boars - HOGS
- Something destroyed by misuse - WASTAGE
- Logger's tool - CHAINSAW
- (British) To loiter around - MOOCH
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 103 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Good things come to those who wait."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.