Figgerits Proverbs Level 104
Solution: KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER
Definitions & Words
- A lobby or an entrance area - FOYER
- A number of lectures in a particular subject - COURSE
- To decrease amounts - REDUCE
- Stonehenge priest - DRUID
- (plural) Medical instrument - FORCEPS
- In a threatening, sinister manner - OMINOUSLY
- Styling product and a soft dessert - MOUSSE
- Herb of remembrance - ROSEMARY
- (3rd person) To drive forward - PROPELS
- He was shaken and couldn't regain his __ - COMPOSURE
- Imbued with something - INFUSED
- Sadness, great distress - MISERY
- High female singing voice - SOPRANO
- Which root looks like a human? - MANDRAKE
- To wander aimlessly - MEANDER
- (plural) The yellow part of an egg - YOLKS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 104 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.