Figgerits Space Level 111
Solution: MERCURY IS THE SMALLEST PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM
Definitions & Words
- Precision or exactness - ACCURACY
- Hot season - SUMMER
- (plural) Consequences or outcomes - RESULTS
- Formal written report - TREATISE
- Willing sacrifice - MARTYR
- (syn.) To prevent, hinder - STYMIE
- Unchanging, droning voice - MONOTONE
- He was released on __ from prison - PAROLE
- Joint disease - ARTHRITIS
- Likewise or also - SIMILARLY
- He was __ a leader, but had no influence - NOMINALLY
- Kind of quality people are born with - INHERENT
- Skin injury - LESION
- Not thick (about hair) - SPARSE
- The muddiest or slimiest - SLUSHIEST
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 111 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Mercury is the smallest planet in the Solar System."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.