Figgerits Elementary Level 113
Solution: IT WAS A HARD DAY. I THINK IT IS BETTER TO HIT THE SACK
Definitions & Words
- To dislike extremely - HATE
- Now is the __ of our discontent - WINTER
- Someone who saw a crime - WITNESS
- To chop something with an axe - HACK
- Unscrupulous lawyer - SHYSTER
- Scotland has a lot of cold, __ lands - BARREN
- Blade covering - SHEATH
- Natural area of dwelling - HABITAT
- Paper with tasks for students - WORKSHEET
- (syn.) To deceive, trick, dupe - HOODWINK
- To ridicule, mock - DERIDE
- Black wood - EBONY
Here are all 12 answers for Figgerits Level 113 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "It was a hard day. I think it is better to hit the sack."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.