Figgerits Great Minds Level 117
Solution: LOVE CONQUERS ALL THINGS, SO WE TOO SHALL YIELD TO LOVE
Definitions & Words
- (adj) Going on repeatedly - CONTINUAL
- (plural) A medieval instrument for writing - QUILLS
- To rise into the air, not touching the ground - LEVITATE
- (plural) US unit of weight - OUNCES
- Open acknowledgment - AVOWAL
- Flexible, able to change easily - VERSATILE
- Mix of veggies - SALAD
- (syn.) To crave, deeply desire - YEARN
- To form a clot - COAGULATE
- The sound a foot makes when stepping into the mud - SQUELCH
- She's always remained on the __, not taking an initiative - SIDELINES
- Approximately - ROUGHLY
- Someone outside the military - CIVILIAN
- Air force unit - SQUADRON
- To make someone angry or annoyed - INCENSE
- The most cordial and wholesome - HEARTIEST
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 117 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Love conquers all things, so we too shall yield to love."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.