Figgerits Great Minds Level 120
Solution: NIMIUM NE CREDE COLORI - TRUST NOT TOO MUCH TO LOOKS
Definitions & Words
- More than 5000 feet - MILE
- Deep, full (about sound) - SONOROUS
- To be placed on top - SURMOUNT
- I strongly __ with this idea - CONCUR
- Blow in boxing - KNOCKOUT
- One of the New World vultures - CONDOR
- Outline of a figure - CONTOUR
- A well-built attractive man - HUNK
- Organ or blood provider - DONOR
- Hideous or extremely large - MONSTROUS
- Peanut butter can be __ or chunky - SMOOTH
- (past) To retreat or to draw back - RECOILED
- The king has no real political __ - CLOUT
- Type of alternative milk - COCONUT
- More than just dirty or clouded - MUDDIER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 120 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Nimium ne crede colori - Trust not too much to looks."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.