Figgerits Great Minds Level 136
Solution: HOME IS THE BEST PLACE WHEN LIFE BEGINS TO WOBBLE
Definitions & Words
- Punishment for bad parking - FINE
- Adults have to pay them - BILLS
- Wellington - BEEF
- Charles Lindbergh was one of them - PILOT
- Giant ancient gun - CANNON
- The king decided to __ a knighthood upon him - BESTOW
- He leads a __ life, never getting any rest - HECTIC
- It's so gross, I feel sick to my __ - STOMACH
- (syn.) Friendly, cordial - AMICABLE
- Study that focuses on the meaning of words - SEMANTICS
- I __ you, please don't do it! - BESEECH
- To impose unpleasant work on someone - FOIST
- Cheerfully indifferent - BLITHE
- To perform a song - SING
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 136 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Home is the best place when life begins to wobble."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.