Figgerits Proverbs Level 133
Solution: A HABIT IS FIRST A WANDERER, THEN A GUEST, AND FINALLY THE BOSS
Definitions & Words
- (3rd person) To pay heed - LISTENS
- Wartime friend - ALLY
- To perceive by touch - FEEL
- Type of street art - GRAFFITI
- To discuss again and again - REHASH
- Finding a job was a __ experience - DAUNTING
- (syn.) To flourish, wield - BRANDISH
- (3rd person) To help, sustain - ASSISTS
- Month named after a Roman Emperor - AUGUST
- Long deep cut - GASH
- On __ of my son, thank you - BEHALF
- Sailing competition - REGATTA
- She gave him a __ little smile and sighed sadly - WISTFUL
- (syn.) Traitor, turncoat - RENEGADE
- Men's hairdresser - BARBER
- Cost of flying - AIRFARE
- (syn.) Silly, absurd - FOOLISH
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 133 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "A habit is first a wanderer, then a guest, and finally the boss."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.