Figgerits Space Level 162
Solution: THERE IS AN ENORMOUS BLACK HOLE IN THE CENTER OF NEARLY EVERY LARGE GALAXY
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Ordinary, basic - AVERAGE
- Manual driver's selection - GEAR
- __ should be made of sterner stuff - AMBITION
- (syn.) To rest, alleviate - RELAX
- Pendant with a keepsake - LOCKET
- Ability to act without supervision - AUTONOMY
- Able to soak up - ABSORBENT
- Part of a cake - LAYER
- Having no compassion - RUTHLESS
- Pile of grass kept for winter - HAYSTACK
- State of being peeved - ANNOYANCE
- I can __ be free - FINALLY
- Soft part of a nut - KERNEL
- (syn.) To brew - FERMENT
- To transfer in stages - RELAY
- Allowed by law - LEGAL
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 162 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Scientists believe that there is an enormous black hole in the center of nearly every large galaxy, including the Milky Way."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.