Figgerits Great Minds Level 160
Solution: HAVE A HEART THAT NEVER HARDENS, AND A TEMPER THAT NEVER TIRES
Definitions & Words
- The whole enterprise was hanging by a __ - THREAD
- Public march - PARADE
- Difficult time, adversity - HARDSHIP
- We are __ friends - INTIMATE
- Where the Sun doesn't __ - SHINE
- Sending your order - SHIPMENT
- Not manufactured in a factory - HANDMADE
- (syn.) To forestall, prevent - PREEMPT
- Tree secretion - RESIN
- Feeling blue - SADNESS
- Their candidate did well in __ - PRIMARIES
- Someone who fusses over everyone - HEN
- Omnivorous crustacean - SHRIMP
- (plural) Long ribbon worn by royalty - SASHES
- Someone or something gathering crops - HARVESTER
- Neither advertisement, nor ad - ADVERT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 160 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.