Figgerits Elementary Level 2
Solution: LESS THAN HALF OF OUR BODY
Definitions & Words
- Exterior of an egg - SHELL
- It's no __ crying over spilt milk - USE
- Important ingredient in baking bread - YEAST
- Don't speak about it, it's a __ topic here - TABOO
- I drew it all myself, __ - FREEHAND
- Eloquent speaker - ORATOR
Here are all 6 answers for Figgerits Level 2 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "It is estimated that less than half of our body consists of human cells (only 43%). The rest are microscopic organisms, such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi.."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.