Figgerits Elementary Level 3
Solution: ICE CAPS, GLACIERS, AND PERMANENT SNOW
Definitions & Words
- Winter, spring, summer, autumn - SEASON
- (past tense) To attain victory - WON
- Medicine or vitamin unit - PILL
- Purple color or flower - LILAC
- Funny, silly laugh - GIGGLE
- Large seabird - PELICAN
- Not together - SEPARATE
- Adult female - WOMAN
- Mentally sound - SANE
- For example, honeydew - MELON
- Gift to charity - DONATION
Here are all 11 answers for Figgerits Level 3 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "About 69% of the world's freshwater is encased in ice caps, glaciers, and permanent snow.."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.