Figgerits Proverbs Level 219
Solution: PUT SOMETHING OFF FOR ONE DAY, AND TEN DAYS WILL PASS
Definitions & Words
- At no cost - FREE
- Public and private __ - PROPERTY
- Judging the value of property - APPRAISAL
- Sugary taste - SWEETNESS
- To frighten so much a person can't move - PETRIFY
- This obsession of hers will be her __ - DOWNFALL
- Silly and inane - FATUOUS
- Derogatory remark - ASPERSION
- Robbed at gunpoint - MUGGED
- (syn.) To waste time, dilly-dally - DAWDLE
- (past tense) To understand, make sense of - FATHOMED
- (syn.) Fool, dolt - NITWIT
- Aphrodite is the Goddess of __ - FERTILITY
- (past tense) To dispense, give out - METED
- Nuclear weapons act as a __ - DETERRENT
- "Likewise!" - DITTO
- Retired person - PENSIONER
- The CEO __ the entire company - RUNS
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 219 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Put something off for one day, and ten days will pass."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.