Figgerits Fauna Level 222
Solution: DONKEYS ARE INSTINCTIVELY AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS CANINES, AND ARE CAPABLE
Definitions & Words
- Someone with the gold medal - WINNER
- Who can grant pardons? - PRESIDENT
- Beauty's sister is __ - VANITY
- Human-like robot - ANDROID
- Study of heredity - GENETICS
- (syn.) Insane, unhinged - DERANGED
- Large chamber - CAVERN
- With you here, even this ordeal seems __ - BEARABLE
- There are 100 of them in the United States - SENATOR
- (syn.) Wrinkled, crumbled - CRINKLY
- Pirates' alcohol - GIN
- Bird with a beautiful tail - PEACOCK
- (syn.) Outlaw, criminal - BANDIT
- To settle safely - ENSCONCE
- (3rd person) To give to charity - DONATES
- To rescue or preserve - SAVE
- (past tense) To respond - ANSWERED
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 222 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Donkeys are instinctively aggressive towards canines, and are capable of crushing and killing them with their legs and teeth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.