Figgerits Proverbs Level 246
Solution: UNLIKE IN MATH, IN REAL LIFE TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT
Definitions & Words
- Always __ for greatness - AIM
- Come on, spill the __! - TEA
- It's not just bad, it's __ - AWFUL
- To bring to the original state - RESTORE
- I want to savor every __ of this food - MORSEL
- New member of a team - ROOKIE
- The jeans are too __, I need a bigger size - TIGHT
- Cold precipitation - SNOWFALL
- Game with little blocks - DOMINO
- There are 10 of them, give or __ - TAKE
- Set which mechanics have - TOOLKIT
- He sat __ straight, barely moving - RAMROD
- (syn.) To scare, intimidate - FRIGHTEN
- To annoy or anger - IRRITATE
- Entire range, full sweep - GAMUT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 246 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Unlike in math, in real life two wrongs don't make a right."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.