Figgerits Proverbs Level 249
Solution: WHO KNEW YOU WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG WILL SELDOM RESPECT YOU AS AN ADULT
Definitions & Words
- Christmas song - CAROL
- Major blood carrier - ARTERY
- System __ on your phone - UPDATE
- These aren't facts, this is pure __ and hearsay - GUESSWORK
- (syn.) To flock, crowd together - HUDDLE
- She's forced to leave, she didn't do it __ - WILLINGLY
- (plural) Infantry unit - PLATOONS
- What is the deep violet color called? - INDIGO
- (syn.) Dulcet, amiable - MELLOW
- Hamlet had it in his hand - SKULL
- (past tense) To obtain, acquire - PROCURED
- I'm tired of walking on __ around him - EGGSHELLS
- Attacker in hockey - WINGER
- (syn.) Precise, unerring - ACCURATE
- Example: endorphin, insulin - HORMONE
- (syn.) Famous, well-known - RENOWNED
- (plural) Powerful stream of water - TORRENTS
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 249 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "The person who knew you when you were young will seldom respect you as an adult."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.