Figgerits Food Facts Level 414
Solution: FRESH EGGS ALWAYS SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF A GLASS FILLED WITH WATER
Definitions & Words
- Star of David is the ___ of Judaism - SYMBOL
- Planes land on and take off from it - AIRFIELD
- Hair clip - BARRETTE
- The diplomats have reached an ___ - AGREEMENT
- Deliberately malicious - WANTON
- What is the lightest chemical element? - HYDROGEN
- Free from pathogens - SANITARY
- ___, ___ little star - TWINKLE
- Abandoned, lonely, sad - FORLORN
- General term for a gentile, infidel, pagan - HEATHEN
- Traveling on the water in a canoe-like boat - KAYAKING
- Wave, wield, flourish - BRANDISH
- Not deep - SHALLOW
- The ___ convinced Congress to vote for the bill - LOBBYIST
- A cross-breed - HYBRID
- Let us ___ on this new journey! - EMBARK
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 414 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Fresh eggs always sink to the bottom of a glass filled with water, while the bad ones float."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.