Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 411
Solution: COULD BE TRANSFERRED TO ANY COUNTRY FOR THE PURPOSES OF INTERROGATION
Definitions & Words
- She ___ rejected me when she should've been serious - BLITHELY
- What girls sometimes wear in their hair - RIBBON
- What is a large movement of earth down a slope? - LANDSLIDE
- Similar to having a crush - INFATUATE
- My room was in ___ after my dog ransacked it - DISARRAY
- Captured video of an event - FOOTAGE
- Synonym of wisdom - PRUDENCE
- Don't forget to put ___ on the food, it should look nice - GARNISH
- What is found in meat and made of amino acids? - PROTEIN
- This is often used as a mark of authority - INSIGNIA
- What moves around in a circle and has fake horses? - CAROUSEL
- What many speakers stand in front of during a speech - LECTERN
- I want to make this ___ clear - CRYSTAL
- Stan is the ___ of our team, he's the most productive - LINCHPIN
- To discourteously reject someone - REBUFF
- Antonym of sybaritic - ASCETIC
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 411 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "The United States de facto authorizes the practice of extraordinary rendition, which means any prisoner could be transferred to any country for the purposes of interrogation."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.