Figgerits Food Facts Level 418
Solution: TITANIUM DIOXIDE IS LINKED TO A FEW ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS FOR HEALTH
Definitions & Words
- First as tragedy, then as a ___ - FARCE
- Frying pan - SKILLET
- Referee's tool - WHISTLE
- What is the symbol of Ireland? - SHAMROCK
- Can we really ___ a new car? - AFFORD
- State of inactivity, depression - DOLDRUMS
- Children need an ___ for their energy - OUTLET
- Squirm, wriggle, thrash - WRITHE
- As a sommelier, she has an ___ knowledge of wines - EXTENSIVE
- Smells can ___ memories - EVOKE
- Morally reprehensible - UNETHICAL
- Obsessive preoccupation with something or someone - FIXATION
- Mechanized tool for tree-cutting - CHAINSAW
- Scornful, mocking, ironic - SARDONIC
- Annoyance - NUISANCE
- ___ evidence is not admissible in court - ANECDOTAL
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 418 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Ranch dressing, just like sunscreen or regular white paint, contains titanium dioxide that makes it whiter. Although it has been deemed safe for consumption, titanium dioxide is linked to a few adverse side effects for health."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.