Figgerits Music Level 420
Solution: SONGS HAVE BEEN GETTING SHORTER IN RECENT YEARS
Definitions & Words
- You can't put a price __ on true friendship - TAG
- Part of women's underwear - BRA
- Big rabbit - HARE
- Image of a holy person - ICON
- Underground insect living in large colonies (plural) - ANTS
- The Great Wall of __ - CHINA
- Opposite to light - HEAVY
- Wild ox - BISON
- Plants used in gastronomy and medicine - HERBS
- Students learned this rule by __ before the exam - HEART
- __ are red, violets are blue - ROSES
- To lose the right path or direction - ASTRAY
- A light box used for shipping or storage - CARTON
- Noble or aristocratic - HIGHBORN
- Essential requirement - NECESSITY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 420 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Songs have been getting shorter in recent years. The average length of a song in 2019 was 3 minutes and 42 seconds, nearly a minute shorter than in 1995."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.