Figgerits Sports Level 443
Solution: GOLF IS THE ONLY SPORT TO EVER BE PLAYED OUTSIDE THE EARTH
Definitions & Words
- My favorite hairstyle is a ___ tail - PONY
- I called Matt, but the line was ___ - BUSY
- Type of softwood - PINE
- Bill is on ___ for robbery - TRIAL
- Synonym for coxcomb - DANDY
- In a strange way - ODDLY
- Intense, sharp, and clear - VIVID
- We breed ___ jocks on the farm - BUBBLY
- Сlimbing without a ___ can cause serious injury - TETHER
- Antonym for all-important - TRIVIAL
- It is more ___ to leave than to argue - PRUDENT
- Raw film material - FOOTAGE
- Tuna business - FISHERY
- Idolatry (anagram) - ADROITLY
- We are very close, we have ___ with you - AFFINITY
- Attentive care or careless omission - OVERSIGHT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 443 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Golf is the only sport to ever be played outside the Earth. American Astronaut Alan Shepard hit a golf ball on the moon in 1971."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.