Figgerits High Culture Level 441
Solution: A FRENCH ACROBAT NAMED JULES LEOTARD INVENTED THE FAMOUS BALLET GARMENT
Definitions & Words
- I have to report to my new military ___ next week - UNIT
- A website dedicated to one's thoughts - BLOG
- Similar to doorpost - JAMB
- Jane's anger was displayed in an ___ manner - OVERT
- What is something that is against the law? - CRIME
- An appliance used for cooking food over a flame - GRILL
- His company's ___ is "We'll beat any bargain" - SLOGAN
- To change something in a negative manner - DEFORM
- What do we call a child who is just old enough to walk? - TODDLER
- We will need to book our ___ to Chicago (plural) - FLIGHTS
- A mammal with spines - HEDGEHOG
- What are penalties imposed against another country? - SANCTIONS
- Similar to alliance - COALITION
- The school developed new ___ for its classes (plural) - CURRICULA
- A metalworker who works with a shiny yellow metal - GOLDSMITH
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 441 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "A French acrobat named Jules Leotard invented the famous ballet garment, or leotard, in 1859 to show off his muscles."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.