Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 459
Solution: EVERYTHING IS WORTH WHAT ITS PURCHASER WILL PAY FOR IT
Definitions & Words
- Abominable snowman - YETI
- My hobby is __ pigeon shooting - CLAY
- Don't let him pull the __ over your eyes - WOOL
- Quiet (opposite) - NOISY
- To give an answer - REPLY
- She looks so good! Has she found a fountain of __? - YOUTH
- World __ and Anatomy __ - ATLAS
- If you move at a snail’s pace, you go __ - SLOWLY
- Asking parents will be my last __ - RESORT
- Rugged (synonym) - CRAGGY
- You can do it with a check and contract - CERTIFY
- She was charged with tax __ - EVASION
- Bronte and Olsen (plural) - SISTERS
- Someone who lives in a village - VILLAGER
- Nonsense (synonym) - CLAPTRAP
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 459 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.