Figgerits Flora Level 462
Solution: IT CAN GROW UP TO 4.5 METERS, WHICH IS HIGH ENOUGH TO HIDE AN ELEPHANT
Definitions & Words
- What do volcanoes do when they eject lava? - ERUPT
- These black worms were used in medicine - LEECH
- What do you call the power of attracting people? - CHARM
- To catch a fish with a net - TRAWL
- This feeling is a concoction of shame and embarrassment - CRINGE
- It is either mysterious or hard to understand - ENIGMA
- When the boat is in this state, it can sink - SWAMPED
- When the room is huge, it's called ___ - SPACIOUS
- When you are in sorrow and have regrets you need to ___ - CONTRITE
- Define "make something impossible" in one word - PRECLUDE
- Сlimbing plants have these spiral-like parts - TENDRILS
- An adjective for something improvised - IMPROMPTU
- Not theoretical - PRACTICAL
- Is this coffee ___? I don't want it to be bitter - SWEETENED
- An optical instrument in a submarine - PERISCOPE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 462 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Elephant grass found in Africa is called like that because it can grow up to 4.5 meters, which is high enough to hide an elephant in its shade."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.