Figgerits High Culture Level 482
Solution: LUCIANO PAVAROTTI RECEIVED 165 CURTAIN CALLS
Definitions & Words
- A group of three - TRIO
- Latin for work - OPUS
- It was ___ to think I could get the job without experience - NAIVE
- Random sounds - NOISE
- What does a cowboy use to catch a cow? - LASSO
- To attract someone to something not good - SEDUCE
- Antonym of competent - INEPT
- What is a surgeon's favorite tool? - SCALPEL
- A place where everything is perfect and ideal - UTOPIA
- Place the items on the ___ before checking out - COUNTER
- Opposite of accept - DECLINE
- What someone strongly feels about something - PASSION
- Our ___ resulted in a long but interesting evening - ESCAPADE
- What can you call something related to the sea? - NAUTICAL
- To put too much work on someone - OVERLOAD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 482 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Luciano Pavarotti received 165 curtain calls and was applauded for 1 hour 7 minutes after singing the part of Nemorino in Gaetano Donizetti's L'elisir d'amore at the Deutsche Oper in Berlin in 1988."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.