Figgerits Flora Level 480
Solution: VISUALLY RESEMBLE A FEMALE WASP AND PRODUCE A SCENT THAT ATTRACTS MALE
Definitions & Words
- Plant in the agave family native to Americas - YUCCA
- Large flippered animal with tusks - WALRUS
- Government's ___ policies determine tax revenues - FISCAL
- Litter of pigs - FARROW
- We have to ___ with several larger companies - COMPETE
- Corridor - HALLWAY
- The crew had to ___ the sinking ship - ABANDON
- Payment that signifies respect, allegiance or submission - TRIBUTE
- What does an excited heart do? - FLUTTER
- Change in the structure of a gene - MUTATION
- Cloudy - OVERCAST
- It holds everything together - LINCHPIN
- It's hot outside, remember to stay ___ - HYDRATED
- Mischievously, naughtily, wickedly - IMPISHLY
- Not compulsory - VOLUNTARY
- Sacrilege - BLASPHEMY
- Understood, discerned, grasped - PERCEIVED
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 480 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Most orchids don’t produce nectar, so in order to lure pollinators, their flowers visually resemble a female wasp and produce a scent that attracts male wasps. The wasps pollinate the plant as they try to mate with it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.