Figgerits Flora Level 506
Solution: AND ITS EXACT LOCATION IS KEPT A SECRET FROM THE PUBLIC TO PROTECT THE TREE
Definitions & Words
- By __ express; (syn.) by walking - ANKLE
- Raw material for porcelain production - KAOLIN
- To play __; (syn.) to miss classes - TRUANT
- __ stock; (syn.) reserve supplies - BUFFER
- Antonym of nameless - FAMOUS
- We will act in __ to reach the target faster - UNISON
- __ in; (syn.) to trust - CONFIDE
- Do not __ your fury on me, I am not to blame - UNLEASH
- To burst out - EXCLAIM
- A teacher of rhetoric in Ancient Greece - SOPHIST
- (syn.) Jonquil - DAFFODIL
- Is walleye and __ the same thing? - PICKEREL
- (syn.) Infantile - IMMATURE
- He was __ from school for cheating in an exam - EXPELLED
- (syn.) Paramountcy - DOMINANCE
- Sensitive to beauty - AESTHETIC
- I watch movies with __ to learn French efficiently - SUBTITLES
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 506 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "The world's largest tree is the Hyperion, which is a coastal redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) and is located somewhere in the heart of Redwood National Park in California. It is a whopping 380 feet (ca. 116 m) tall and its exact location is kept a secret from the public to protect the tree."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.