Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 503
Solution: JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT TAKE AN INTEREST IN POLITICS
Definitions & Words
- Hockey is played on the ice __ - RINK
- Cats, dogs and turtles (plural) - PETS
- Monetary unit of India - RUPEE
- Happen again (synonym) - RECUR
- You can do it with money and hearts - STEAL
- Appropriate (opposite) - INAPT
- A bookish word for "useless" and "worthless" - OTIOSE
- To add insult to __, I broke my leg - INJURE
- He’s a fast __ for his age - RUNNERS
- The __ evolving world makes me anxious - RAPIDLY
- __ of hair or water - CASCADE
- They hire __ of fortune (plural) - SOLDIERS
- Someone who tries to influence lawmakers - LOBBYIST
- She had the __ to question my decision - AUDACITY
- I __ my name on the watch (past simple) - INSCRIBED
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 503 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.