Figgerits Flora Level 523
Solution: FLOWER IN SIBERIA AFTER FINDING SOME SEEDS BURIED BY AN ICE AGE SQUIRREL
Definitions & Words
- Antonym of soft-hearted - CRAFTY
- Twangs of conscience - QUALMS
- Sweet alcoholic drink - LIQUOR
- Antonym of impudent - DEMURE
- To run through - RIFFLE
- With God as my __, I will prove I am right! - WITNESS
- To go __; (syn.) to be arrested - DOWNTOWN
- I'm on your side from here to __ - ETERNITY
- Water-filled bowl in which fish are kept - AQUARIUM
- To play __; (syn.) to pretend to be uninformed - IGNORANT
- Antonym of unchallengeable - ARGUABLE
- (syn.) Pure-hearted - INGENUOUS
- This definition should be __, no one gets it - CLARIFIED
- The 4th element of the periodic table - BERYLLIUM
- (syn.) Coherence - CONGRUITY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 523 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Scientists successfully brought back to life a 32,000 years old Arctic flower in Siberia after finding some seeds buried by an Ice Age squirrel."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.