Figgerits High Culture Level 524
Solution: ANY FOOL CAN PAINT A PICTURE, BUT IT TAKES A WISE MAN TO BE ABLE TO SELL IT
Definitions & Words
- A distinct period in history - ERA
- Philosophers in ancient times wore this - ROBE
- I am at your ___ - MERCY
- A seasoned cucumber with a sour taste - PICKLE
- What small mammal has big ears and hops? - RABBIT
- Clothes made of soft wool fabric - MERINO
- A type of grape with a sweet taste - MUSCAT
- What turns photos and documents into digital files? - SCANNER
- An eye doctor - OCULIST
- Any body of water used for travel - WATERWAY
- Tune in to the ___ of the charity marathon - TELECAST
- Similar to potency or strength - INTENSITY
- The ___ of his facial expressions gave him away - FALSENESS
- How gospel singers try to sing - SOULFULLY
- Opposite of acceptance - REFUSAL
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 524 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it.."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.