Figgerits Proverbs Level 53
Solution: YOU MUST LEARN TO WALK BEFORE YOU RUN
Definitions & Words
- A leg part - KNEE
- Place to hang pictures and photos - WALL
- Another word for fall - AUTUMN
- An instrument used for rowing - OAR
- Level in society - STRATUM
- Characteristic of kings - ROYAL
- Everlasting or perpetual - ETERNAL
- Person good at poker - BLUFFER
- (syn.) Desolate, unpromising - BLEAK
- Ambassador's residence - EMBASSY
- She was __ deep in work - ELBOWS
- Deliberate vandal - SABOTEUR
- Not fixed, shaky - UNSTABLE
- One of the most popular sports - FOOTBALL
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 53 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "You must learn to walk before you run."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.