Figgerits Proverbs Level 56
Solution: THEY SAY THAT TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
Definitions & Words
- Stocks or claims - SHARES
- __ is the best policy - HONESTY
- It hurts when you catch a cold - THROAT
- An anesthetic from the 19th century - ETHER
- Police authorization - WARRANT
- Small motorless ship - ROWBOAT
- Computer equipment - HARDWARE
- __ land, __ marriage - BARREN
- Ear for insects - ANTENNA
- Peaceful and calm - SERENE
- To express public support - ENDORSE
- Portable power unit - BATTERY
- Raised or increased - BOOSTED
- Buoy movement - BOB
- A circlet of flowers or a chaplet - WREATH
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 56 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "They say that two heads are better than one."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.