Figgerits Sports Level 542
Solution: PRINCESS ANNE, DAUGHTER OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II
Definitions & Words
- Scratch an ___ - ITCH
- Pirates sailed under the black ___ - FLAG
- ___ diving - SCUBA
- Small group of people that exists for some specific purpose - CADRE
- Juicy fruit with yellow flesh and a stone inside - PEACH
- Elegance and beauty of movement - GRACE
- Striped horse - ZEBRA
- What is a group of lines in a poem called? - STANZA
- Fanatic - ZEALOT
- Toy gun that fires a small cork projectile - POPGUN
- Willingly obedient - DUTIFUL
- Someone was ___ for help - CALLING
- Opposite of tawdry, unbecoming - TASTEFUL
- Uncertain, hesitant, irresolute - DOUBTFUL
- The argument is begging the ___ - QUESTION
- Young, unfledged bird - NESTLING
- Extreme poverty, destitution - INDIGENCE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 542 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Princess Anne, daughter of Queen Elizabeth II, did not have to undergo gender verification at the 1976 Olympics due to “royal courtesy”."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.