Figgerits Planet Earth Level 539
Solution: TO THE 3,000 MONKEYS THAT LIVE AROUND THE TEMPLE OF PHRA PRANG SAM YOT
Definitions & Words
- We should ___ careless drivers - PUNISH
- Liquids and gases are transported in it - TANKER
- It helps to pour liquids in a bottle - FUNNEL
- Similar to "prying" - SNOOPY
- A must-have for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner - TURKEY
- He felt deeply ___ of his father's behavior - ASHAMED
- A chemical element - IRIDIUM
- A synonym for "vindictive" - VENGEFUL
- The party includes members with conservative and ___ views - MODERATE
- What adjective describes banana skins and ice? - SLIPPERY
- I haven't seen the whole movie, only ___ - SNIPPETS
- What animals carry their cubs in a pouch? - KANGAROOS
- In a slightly annoyed way - PEEVISHLY
- It studies star signs - ASTROLOGY
- It's similar to butter - MARGARINE
- Don't waste your money on such ___ things - FRIVOLOUS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 539 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Thailand hosts the Monkey Buffet Festival annually, where they give 4.5 tons of fruits, sweets, and vegetables to the 3,000 monkeys that live around the temple of Phra Prang Sam Yot."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.