Figgerits Music Level 546
Solution: THE MODERN VIOLIN CONTAINS OVER SEVENTY SEPARATE PIECES OF WOOD
Definitions & Words
- I am allergic to chicken, I'd rather have ___ - HAM
- Billie Eilish is an __ for modern teenagers - IDOL
- Grapes are used to produce this drink - VINE
- In 1950s Marilyn Monroe was at the height of her ___ - FAME
- These sweets are made of condensed milk and are hard to chew - TAFFY
- Back (antonym) - FORTH
- What do you call a face that expresses no emotions? - PLACID
- He went up the ___ and reached the fifth floor - STAIRS
- Both skin and fabric can be described like this - VELVETY
- Electricity travels through it - RACEWAY
- She wanted to have twins, but she got even more — __! - TRIPLETS
- What do you call the phenomenon when the Sun becomes black? - ECLIPSE
- Up to 8 weeks an embryo is at the ___ state - NASCENT
- The ability to write and read - LITERACY
- This plant was used to fight off the evil by Russians - WORMWOOD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 546 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "The modern violin contains over seventy separate pieces of wood."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.