Figgerits Music Level 548
Solution: THE SONG LETS THE AUDIENCE LISTEN TO THE SILENCE FOR FOUR MINUTES
Definitions & Words
- A punctuation mark - DOT
- His task is not only to translate but to ___ the text - EDIT
- What do ballerinas wear around their waist? - TUTU
- We need to raise ___ for our new pet shelter - FUNDS
- An old thing that you can find in museums - CURIO
- Children can be scared by this white bird in the village - GOOSE
- That was our last ___ with you before we broke up - DANCE
- To enjoy (synonym) - RELISH
- What do you call a creature that can't live forever? - MORTAL
- You should bring milk to a boil and then ___ it - SIMMER
- To call off (synonym) - CANCEL
- Flatter (synonym) - ADULATE
- You can't just transport these goods, you need a ___ order - CARTING
- Large apes - GORILLAS
- Machine production (antonym) - HANDCRAFT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 548 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "There is a song that is only silence. Composer John Cage released it in 1952. The song lets the audience listen to the silence for four minutes and 33 seconds. The idea is to show that any sound can be music."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.