Figgerits Historical facts Level 124
Solution: AS MANY AS 400 PEOPLE DANCED UNTIL FALLING UNCONSCIOUS FROM EXHAUSTION
Definitions & Words
- __ and "none" are homophones - NUN
- Job applicant - CANDIDATE
- Self-evident fact - AXIOM
- The opposite of "borrowing" - LENDING
- "Beautiful" and "stunning" are __ - SYNONYMS
- Big cousin of viola - CELLO
- Cheaper floor covering - LINOLEUM
- (past tense) To protect, block - DEFENDED
- Repeated musical piece - REPRISE
- Limited in time - FINITE
- Someone who introduces large-scale changes - REFORMER
- __ marketing; __ clock - DIGITAL
- To persuade in a gentle, but cunning manner - COAX
- (syn.) Pixieish, playful - IMPISH
- Honeycomb segment - CELL
- Can you __ me a glass of juice? - FETCH
- Which flower symbolizes joy and romantic devotion? - CROCUS
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 124 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "In 1518, people of Strasbourg contracted a strange disease and started dancing nonstop for weeks. Reportedly, as many as 400 people danced until falling unconscious from exhaustion."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.