Figgerits Historical facts Level 123
Solution: UPON HIS WIFE'S DEATH, HEROD THE GREAT KEPT HER BODY, PRESERVED IN HONEY
Definitions & Words
- (3rd person) To take away - DEPRIVES
- Cure for the eye - DROPS
- The __ of relativity - THEORY
- Kids hate to do them - DISHES
- To remove a monarch - DETHRONE
- (syn.) Pedant, formalist - PURIST
- Sport device that goes downhill - SNOWBOARD
- She was filled with ___ indignation - RIGHTEOUS
- Dropping - PENNY
- That's it! I found it! - EUREKA
- To evoke feelings or memories - RESONATE
- It was ___ luck that I arrived on time - SHEER
- A small tool to extinguish a candle - SNUFFER
- The __ fly feeds on blood - HORN
- Edible white root - TURNIP
- (syn.) Kind, agreeable - BENIGN
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 123 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Upon his wife's death, Herod the Great kept her body, preserved in honey, for 7 years."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.