Figgerits Historical facts Level 122
Solution: THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA WAS THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD
Definitions & Words
- The word "debt" has this kind of letter - SILENT
- (plural) Not quite mountains - HILLS
- The largest living primate - GORILLA
- Type of pastel color - POWDERY
- Native American dwelling - WIGWAM
- Action with money Polonius told Laertes not to do - LENDING
- Strong passion, ardor - ZEAL
- Able to perceive, conscious - SENTIENT
- To seize and clutch - GRASP
- Central theme or melody - MOTIF
- Legal killing - HUNTING
- Kind of game-birds from the Old World - PARTRIDGE
- (syn.) To build or set up - ESTABLISH
- (syn.) Restless, agitated - FIDGETY
- Something glamorous or extravagant - GLITZ
- Boots, sandals, crocs - FOOTWEAR
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 122 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The Great Pyramid of Giza was the tallest building in the world for 3,800 years."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.