Figgerits Space Level 130
Solution: SUN RISES IN THE WEST ON VENUS SINCE IT ROTATES IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION
Definitions & Words
- (plural) An alarm and a nymph - SIRENS
- Sugar substitute - SWEETENER
- Ballet twirl - PIROUETTE
- To sully, discolor - TARNISH
- Someone who shows you to your seats - USHER
- To distribute into categories - ASSORT
- Blank, empty, devoid of matter - VACUOUS
- The coldest season - WINTER
- Together with the peach, belongs to the rose family - APRICOT
- (syn.) Absolute, total - UTTER
- He decided to __ his life to this investigation - DEDICATE
- __ you like it or not, I am coming - WHETHER
- (syn.) Compulsion, duress, force - COERCION
- She clearly has a __ for violence - PENCHANT
- Glass container with a stopper - DECANTER
- (3rd person) To avoid, stay away - SHUNS
- To bring back to life - REVIVE
- A leopard can't change __ spots - ITS
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 130 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "The sun rises in the west on Venus since it rotates in the opposite direction in comparison to most of the other planets, including Earth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.