Figgerits Proverbs Level 131
Solution: CONFUCIUS ONCE SAID THAT A GOOD MEDICINE TASTES BITTER
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) To agree, concur - COINCIDE
- To consider - DEEM
- A game and a drink - GIN
- ___ of hostilities - CESSATION
- Woody plant - TREE
- She was __ to get this job! - FORTUNATE
- To renounce power - ABDICATE
- To convert information into a secret message - ENCODE
- Blot or smear of something thick - DAUB
- Wheels of a plane - CHASSIS
- Fans feel that towards their idols - ADORATION
- Prestigious seal - CACHET
- We can't __ such an expensive house - AFFORD
- This literary work is going on an extended ___ - HIATUS
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 131 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Confucius once said that a good medicine tastes bitter."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.