Figgerits Space Level 141
Solution: THE UNIVERSE HAS MORE STARS THAN THERE ARE GRAINS OF SAND ON THE SURFACE
Definitions & Words
- To __ profit, to __ weight - GAIN
- (syn.) To locate, encounter - FIND
- E.g.: Capricorn, Virgo - SIGN
- Edible fungus - MUSHROOM
- The boss tried her best to __ this blow - CUSHION
- Social class - STRATUM
- Clergy member - VICAR
- I'm __ = I'm very hungry - FAMISHED
- Food hall at school - CANTEEN
- Let sleeping __ lie - DOGS
- Hot drink with milk - COCOA
- I'm really __ some pizza right now - CRAVING
- Shooting guns - FIRING
- Habitual lack of sleep - INSOMNIA
- Peace treaty - ARMISTICE
- (plural) Cooling device - FANS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 141 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "The Universe has more stars than there are grains of sand on the surface of the Earth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.