Figgerits Space Level 143
Solution: QUANTUM FLUCTUATIONS WHICH CAUSED SEPARATE BUBBLE UNIVERSES TO APPEAR
Definitions & Words
- To place inside - INSERT
- (past tense) To construct again - REBUILT
- (syn.) Accessible - AVAILABLE
- Legal action against someone - LAWSUIT
- He's gone on a __ to Britain - MISSION
- Ay, there's the __ - RUB
- Small game bird - QUAIL
- Ejected saliva - SPIT
- (syn.) Succulent, lush - LUSCIOUS
- Drink prepared with herbs and boiling water - INFUSION
- Warm bed covering - QUILT
- Her behavior is so __, she's like a kid! - CHILDISH
- Limp and soft - FLACCID
- Beauty and the __ - BEAST
- (plural) Lender's salary - INTERESTS
- Sport played on water - AQUATICS
- American marsupial - OPOSSUM
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 143 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "There may be multiple (if nor infinite) universes, as the astonishing expansion after the Big Bang may have led to quantum fluctuations which caused separate bubble universes to appear."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.