Figgerits Space Level 144
Solution: THE CENTER OF OUR GALAXY SMELLS LIKE RUM AND TASTES LIKE RASPBERRIES
Definitions & Words
- Young lady - MISS
- (syn.) To appear, come across - SEEM
- He always looks prim and __ - PROPER
- Magazine edition - ISSUE
- Indispensable person - LINCHPIN
- Someone not present - ABSENTEE
- What an __ observation! - ASTUTE
- __ are made to be broken - RULES
- Title before a person's name - PREFIX
- To appear to be something when you aren't - PURPORT
- Brief raid into a territory - FORAY
- To exchange goods for money - SELL
- Process of liquid oozing out - SEEPAGE
- (plural) Expertise, ability - SKILLS
- His pupils are totally __ - DILATED
- Dot on a screen - PIXEL
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 144 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "After the discovery of ethyl formate in the Milky Way, one may say that the center of our galaxy smells like rum and tastes like raspberries."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.