Figgerits Historical facts Level 147
Solution: ONE OF HIS STRANGEST DECISIONS WAS TO MAKE HIS FAVORITE HORSE A SENATOR
Definitions & Words
- (3rd person) To hold a party - HOSTS
- Santa's landing point - ROOF
- Affair of the heart - ROMANCE
- He decided to __ her onto his shoulders - HOIST
- Her attitude is really __ me - IRKING
- The explosion __ all the windows - SHATTERED
- Interlinked group - NETWORK
- Like __, like son - FATHER
- (syn.) To slander, libel - DEFAME
- Turning motion - ROTATION
- Without a working government - ANARCHIC
- (plural) Spheres of study - AREAS
- To move about restlessly - FIDGET
- To design for the first time - INVENT
- __ bird, __ comment - MOCKING
- Armed attacker on the enemy's territory - RAIDER
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 147 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Caligula is famous for a lot of things, but one of his strangest decisions was to make his favorite horse a senator."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.