Figgerits Historical facts Level 146
Solution: THE ENGLISH JUDGES HAVE NEVER USED GAVELS IN THE CRIMINAL COURT
Definitions & Words
- Price equivalent - VALUE
- Unforeseen - SUDDEN
- (syn.) Reprimand - SCOLDING
- Massive fall of snow - AVALANCHE
- In this horrible situation, there was a __ of hope - GLIMMER
- Flower, which is a symbol of healing - LOTUS
- To prance around - CAVORT
- To stir from sleep - ROUSE
- __ crime, __ delinquent, __ justice - JUVENILE
- (syn.) Smear, blot - SMUDGE
- The more laws, the less __ - JUSTICE
- (3rd person) To unravel or explain - SOLVES
- __ potatoes - MASHED
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 146 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The English judges have never used gavels in the criminal court."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.