Figgerits Historical facts Level 15
Solution: THE GREAT EMU WAR LASTED FOR A MONTH
Definitions & Words
- To consume food - EAT
- A tall plant - TREE
- Not there - HERE
- Somebody who comes to events - ATTENDANT
- Military equipment - ARMAMENT
- Official, ceremonial - FORMAL
- Equipment to get higher - LADDER
- Hand movement - GESTURE
- Neil Armstrong, for example - ASTRONAUT
- Beau's song - SERENADE
- Indignation, bad shock - OUTRAGE
- Place to store goods - WAREHOUSE
- To walk unsteadily or to shock - STAGGER
- Damage, injury - HARM
- A moderate heat - WARM
- To dispute or to debate - ARGUE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 15 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The Great Emu War lasted for a month and ended as a big failure."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.